CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 23, 2009

which is worse?

The times of a relatively flat tummy are gone (possibly forever), and the pregnancy belly has arrived in all her glory. So now I ask, which is worse: 

people avoiding the fact that my belly is growing, diverting their eyes and avoiding the topic
 or 
those who say that you can hardly tell I'm pregnant. Um, hello man? You can hardly tell? It looks like someone shoved a cantaloupe in my belly. And what the hell do you think I looked like before if you think I look the same? 

I don't really get offended or have my feelings hurt, but i do find it rather amusing. 
And for those of you wondering what the belly really looks like:

Just kidding.  I haven't actually taken any profile pics yet. I figure I'm just over five feet and have no place to go but out...meaning within a few short months I will look like a waddling house on legs. Can't wait.

2 comments:

Annalee said...

I'm sure you look fabulous. We are always hardest on ourselves!!

I'm telling you right now---take pictures every week. You'll regret it if you don't. Plus, it's really cool to "watch" your belly/baby grow. Sometimes you don't notice it, because you get used to it. To see it in progression is seriously cool.

I'm glad I did it more with Zo'. I have the pictures if you ever want to see them!

Emily said...

That's the sickest picture ever! Take pictures, you will regret it if you don't!!!!!!!