life is crazy.
we bought a town house in midway.
there's poop in the carpet.
there are germs everywhere.
there's mouse poop in my cupboards.
we're doing an overhaul.
we will move in september 1.
we lost our camera so i have no pictures.
we'll post more after august...aka: month of insane home repairs' is over.
xoxo



4 comments:
Um....excuse me? yay!!!! Are you serious?? I am so so so so so excited for you...good luck with the poop!!! :)
I can help clean up poop, I am not fond of poop, but I can help you clean it up! Let me know when is a good time to come help...and I'll be there with a pooper scooper, and some heavy duty gloves :)
I am so happy for you!
Get right out of town! I'm stoked for you guys! Let us know when the move is and we'll pitch in.
- Dennen
Um, HELLO?! Jeesh, I hate finding these things out this way! Let me know when and where, and I'll be there wearing my germ suit and ready to clean, build, paint, or just sing songs in your ear to carry you along.... Can't wait to see it!
Post a Comment