CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 22, 2010

the reason i blog

i'm no dooce. not crafty. suck the ass at cooking. am no interior decorator/organizing/fashionista maven. i blog to brag. i have a cute kid. what can i say. she makes my life so much better than it was before. so, enjoy.

fun in the leaves.
note to self: leaves get down the diaper and in all the cracks and crevices...

could have watched this 'baby work' all day.

loves to play in the bushes.

sneak peek to her halloween costume.
bozo aint got nothin' on her.

not too sure she wanted to touch the pumpkin guts...

and then she changed her mind.

i created a monster.
SO worth it.

xoxo

4 comments:

Emily said...

Yup. She's cute!!

Unknown said...

Great reason to blog! We can't wait to see her Halloween costume.

mama B said...

I do believe she is the cutest child ever created...I love you Skylar June!!!
Ya-Ya

Merilee said...

She's so stinking cute! I can't wait to see her tomorrow...i'm glad you blog, because you live so far away, and I NEVER get to see her...so thanks:)