CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

NBA

Basketball is in full swing and the Jazz are in mid-season form. I love it. Side note, has anyone noticed AK's new haircut?

Not only am I a huge fan of his handsome new style, but it doesn't come as a surprise to me that the same year he decides to get a pumpkin pie haircut the Jazz start killing people. I think his defenders are too busy gazing into his eyes that they can't stop him.

On a completely unrelated topic, I am compiling my 2nd annual NBA ALL UGLY TEAM and I will post is some time later in the week. If you have been watching basketball and you see anyone that fits the bill, please let me know, I am open to suggestions.

1 comments:

mama B said...

I for one am in favor of the pumpkin pie haircut...he can focus better without the hair in his eyes, he is frugal because it appears he cut it himself. . .Yes Matt, there is no question that AK rocks big time!!!