i'm getting threatening emails nagging for a blog update. so, here's what we've been up to:
1.) waiting for february 28--when i'll be front and center for shaq kicking the jazz's ass (literally, front row baby)
2.) growing belly (genet wants to know why i'm getting fat)
3.) skylar breast feeding her babies
4.) matt working 1.5 jobs and going to night school (ie: we never see him)
5.) trying to figure out how to switch up our furniture for the impending arrival of the new baby (and wondering how i'm going to get skylar to sleep in a twin bed without use of a straight jacket)
6.) scheduling an ultra sound soon to find out gender of said new baby
7.) eating a lot of candy (i'm going to birth a sugar baby. seriously)
8.) enjoying my kindle
9.) wondering why skylar loves to wear a mustache
i guess that's it.
hopefully something exciting will happen soon so our posts won't be so friggin' lame.
adios bitches.
xoxo




2 comments:
Better change up the attitude on who's going to win between Boston and Jazz or said tickets will NOT include you and Shaq will be signing my butt instead of yours...
Just sayin...
Haha, Dennen and I laughed so hard at that picture of Skylar in the polka dot shirt and mustache!!
I've been reading some books via a kindle too. I didn't think I'd like it, but it's alright.
Post a Comment