On March 8, 2008 Matthew Gale turned 25. A good solid number, I think. A quarter of a century. Nothing too bad. To Matt, however, turning 25 was like turning 90. Though most of his anxiety and moodiness was inflated, and just to make me rant about how 25 isn't old, I tried to ease his transition by getting him 25 presents. Getting everything for a wind-up sushi toy to the last season of 'King of Queens,' he excitedly opened all the gifts that had been wrapped and crammed in the corner of our family room. We also went out the breakfast (matt's fav) at Ruth's Diner, and to dinner at the Himalayan Kitchen. All in all I'd say it was a pretty successful day...except for the fact that he got one year older.
Friday, March 21, 2008
birthday boy
P.S. Matt's favorite presents were probably the new golf club he got from his parents and the wii he got from mine...they will both be put to good use!!
Posted by o-town at 7:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment