Matthew & Jessica, I didn't know that you were special enough to have your OWN blog. If only I would have known earlier (like around Thanksgiving) I could have offered up some very desctiptive comments on our (my families) version of the FLU that we experienced all while being in a very, very small hotel room with 3 of the 5 members of my family having the same double ended experience as you! I am glad that is over, and so glad to see that you have you own blog...you are definately way too cool for ME!!
Hello! Cute blog. I'm glad that other people have blogs so that I can look at them, and not actually do one of my own! Matt's b-day looked fun. I actually did 30 presents for Doug for his 30th b-day, it was loads o' fun.
2 comments:
Matthew & Jessica,
I didn't know that you were special enough to have your OWN blog. If only I would have known earlier (like around Thanksgiving) I could have offered up some very desctiptive comments on our (my families) version of the FLU that we experienced all while being in a very, very small hotel room with 3 of the 5 members of my family having the same double ended experience as you! I am glad that is over, and so glad to see that you have you own blog...you are definately way too cool for ME!!
Hello! Cute blog. I'm glad that other people have blogs so that I can look at them, and not actually do one of my own! Matt's b-day looked fun. I actually did 30 presents for Doug for his 30th b-day, it was loads o' fun.
Post a Comment