CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 18, 2008

a music snob AND a color snob?!

So, most people who know Matt know that he L-O-V-E, LOVES music. If you know him that well, you probably also know that he tends to be a music snob (i try to get him to at least "appreciate" different kinds of music, but it usually doesn't work). So when we added this new music making feature to our blog, I was sure to include Matt so that he could add a few of his favs (and no, Madonna & Luda are not his--sorry for any profanities or intense urges to 'shake your money maker').
After selecting what I considered a decent mix of music, the website we used asked what color we wanted our music box to show up as. After scrolling through all the options, I opted for pink, not that I'm a pink girl, but other than black and grey, it was the best they had to choose from. You would have thought I told Matt I was going to paint his nails and put a bra on him. He did NOT want pink. Guess he's a color snob too...or not in touch with his feminine side...or something...?!?

But, guess who won that one?!

(To avoid any future "clarifying" posts from Matt, I should note the following:
I have a great husband who lets me get away with more than most... thanks matt!)

0 comments: