CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

so when you're near me darling...

So, my mom and I went to see Mamma Mia last week and good God almighty was it ever GOOD!!! I have been listening to ABBA's greatest hits ever since and wishing i was in greece singing at the top of my lungs while performing a perfectly choreographed dance that appears as though it was spontaneous...

it's a MUST see (though probably a must see with a group of girls...not so sure matt would've liked it...not like that's going to stop me from making him see it or anything!)



the Gods themselves!





how good was meryl streep's voice too! All the actor/actresses actually sang and it was SO impresesive

3 comments:

Annalee said...

I totally want to see this movie, but I doubt it will happen until the good ol' Redbox has it. Love me some Abba.

shawna said...

so I thought it looked totally cheesie. . . but I love Abba. It was good huh? I will have to check it out. . . had some cuties in it. . .I like Colin Firth. . . and good ol' Meryl Streep is good in everything she does. . . So I guess I'll give it a go!

Harward Happenings said...

Couldn't agree with you more. I went and saw it yesterday and really loved it!! I want to see it again and am currently searching for my best of Abba cd.