CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

new 'do'

once i got a bad hair cut


and i did this


but then years later i got a good hair cut



and now i look like this



Yes, I chopped all my hair off and...I FREAKING LOVE IT!!! So here's to a big sloppy virtual hug and kiss to Em!!! Oh, and the best part was that Matt didn't know I was doing it. He thought I was hanging out with my grandma all afternoon.  Needless to say, he was quite surprised when he got home from work to see my blonde, short hair!!

4 comments:

Annalee said...

Oh my holy hell, I LOVE IT!! Seriously, it looks SO good on you.

If you weren't my SIL, I'd say you look hot. Eh, you look hot!!

And, WHAT!? You were down here and didn't call me?! I could have given you some Zoe love!

Emily said...

CUTE! I'm so glad you love it. I hope it is easy to do. You look hot!!

Missy said...

jessi james,

I love the hair! I just got your message. Ken is leaving in the morning to go backpacking the girls and i are going to be alone. Give me a call.

Unknown said...

love the hair! Well you don't owe us, or just me I should say, $20 because I didn't chop my hair short. But, I did take a few inches off and cut some bangs.. which is a big enough change for me! Maybe when I get really really sick of it I will let Emily take it all off! Then I'd probably cry for a week straight!

Anywho, it looks adorable!