One Word...
You only get one word per answer... no explanations, either. Enjoy!
1. Where is your cell phone? .................... dunno
2. Your significant other?....................... work
3. Your hair?.................................... blonde
4. Your mother? ................................. friend
5. Your father?.................................. hero
6. Your favorite thing?.......................... candy
7. Your dream last night?........................ void
8. Your favorite drink........................... Dew
9. Your dream/goal?.............................. author
10. The room you're in?.......................... hot
11. Your ex?..................................... ???
12. Your fear?................................... loss
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years........... ma
14. Where were you last night?................... olympics
15. What you're not?............................. balanced
16. Muffins...................................... hips
17. One of your wish list items?................. Mac
18. Where you grew up?........................... Utah
20. What are you wearing?........................ nothing
21. Your TV?..................................... on
22. Your pets?................................... none
23. Your computer? .............................. see 17
24. Your life?................................... lovely
25. Your mood?................................... bored
26. Missing someone?............................. always
27. Your car?.................................... Foxy
28. Something you're not wearing?................ underwear
29. Favorite Store?.............................. all
30. Your summer?................................. fast (as in: too)
31. Your favorite color?......................... green
32. Last time you laughed........................ today
33. Last time you cried?......................... wednesday
Monday, August 11, 2008
Uno
Posted by o-town at 5:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Well this was a fun game. I answered all the questions. I have now set up some sort of account so that I can respond to your blogging world. Does this mean that I am a blogger? Do I blog? I am going to set up a blog and learn to do all the fun and fancy things you hip chicks out there in blogger land are doing. It willtake me quite awhile as I have just recently learned how to cut and paste. It's fun. I feel like I'm doing important things when I'm cutting and pasting and ending up with a finished document. I seek opportunities to use my minimal computer skills. It gives my ego a little boost and makes me feel important. Well, I'll see you later my dear. I enjoy your blog site very much. You're spunky and spiffy...I think you get that from me, but I'm not sure. Talk to you later.
Ma P
Post a Comment