CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

matt's owie

last weekend when we were hanging out with some friends at my parents place in charleston, matt wrecked on my little brothers old dirt bike

exhibit A:





and then we wound up in the bandaid station that is the heber city hospital getting these:

exhibit B:



after our tony hawk look alike doctor dropped 6 deep sutures and 12 surface ones, we were on our way. i can't wait to get the bill...

2 comments:

*K*R*I*S*T*Y* said...

My little Yessi???It's been wayyy too long!You missed Luisa's shower, maybe see you at Kacey's?Your blog is funny, you're a talented little writer.Looks like you guys have a lot of fun, I wish we would have done more fun stuff before baby.But hey who says changing poop every day can't be fun!?

*K*R*I*S*T*Y* said...

Aw you're so nice!Good for you for getting into the gym. I'm 'so into' the fitness stuff now because I have finally found what works for me after trying every diet in the world and being miserable.Now I'm happy and want to share everything I know!Yes we're in Park City for the summer-ish.We have no ida how long we'll be here. We should hook up and do something fun!There's some sweet trails behind our house we could hike/run, or I have a bike if you want to have a picnic in the mountains.But no spooning.