Saturday, August 9, 2008
me? speeding?!
Here's the internal struggle I face every time I see those blasted red and blues flashing behind me: do I stir up some horribly sad emotions, channeling every worst case scenario/sad chic flick ever, and go the 'you can't ticket me, I'm crying' route, OR do I smile, hand over my license and registration, and thank the man/woman for pulling me over and ticketing me?!? Of course there's the third option, unbutton the blouse and mash the sisters together seductively...but that would require having nice, big sister to mash. So, I took the smile and hand it over option not only with my first ticket, for speeding, but also for my second, when the wonderful U of U 'rent a cop' pulled me over...for what, you might ask?! I didn't fully stop at a stop sign at a dead end...that's right. The only option on this particular street is to turn right--there's no cross traffic, no traffic at all, actually. As if that wasn't bad enough, when he looked at my registration, he noticed my dad's name is on it. Of course I explained that is was because my dad gave me the car and I just haven't switched the registration yet...that answers that, right?!? WRONG!!! Being the apparent idiot that I am, I didn't know that I've been breaking the law for the past year by driving with improper vehicle registration, which he kindly ticketed me for too.
Did I mention that these tickets were one week apart? Yeah, feeling good.
Posted by o-town at 1:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Are you kidding me? That so sucks. But, if you're gonna' do it. Do it all the way!!
Post a Comment