first thing's first: you must ALL see the movie 'ghost town.' it's seriously the best movie i've seen in a LONG time. not only is it freaking hilarious (seriously, i cried from laughing so hard), but it's got a great message with great acting (greg kinnear...need i say more?!).

secondly, feast your eyes upon our newest family addition:

that's right. an imac. we've switched from the dark, dark world of pc's to that much brighter, lighter, and more gloriously wonderful world of macs. halle-freakin'-lujah! my dad got us a slammin' deal through his business and we just couldn't pass it by. well, I couldn't pass it by. so, we're now a family of three (i won't tell which family member i love most...).



3 comments:
lucky duck! I want one!
I have been wanting to see that movie. I hear it is great! Maybe i will just have to go without Jared. Oh and Macs are the best!
Sweet. Someone's lucky...
Post a Comment