CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

ode to missy

missy, missy, missy
it seems you've thrown a little hissy
over a picture on my blog
of your head back & sawing logs
of course, i didn't mean to make you mad
make you cry and scream and be sad
so now let me try to explain
(though my defense you may find lame)
I posted that picture in fun
Just like I would've done to anyone
Had it been Ken, Matt, or even Addie Lou
Their drooling pics would be on here too
But alas it was YOU who fell asleep
Totally zonked, not even making a peep
How could I resist such a photo op?
We were giggling about it non stop!
But now let me please repeat
that I meant absolutely NO deceit 
I think Missy Mae is 'da bomb
And of course if the finest of moms
She's so funny and nice and cute
And has a nice ass to boot 
She's a great wife, mother, and friend
And i'll love her til the end
(even if she now hates me
and wants to drown me in the sea)
So please know that I'm so, so sorry
And think you're better than the Mata Hari!

I love you Missy.

Perhaps I can make it up to you by posting some 
rather unattractive pictures of myself 
(thank you photo booth on my mac):




2 comments:

Missy said...

JESS IS THE BEST! I feel so special, thank you for the poem it was beautiful. How could I ever not love you, your my BFF.

shawna said...

ok jessi, I know someone that looks like the second to last picture of you. Too scary!

hey where do you work? everytime i see a pic of you at work I wonder. And your bed is to die for! lOve it!