Those of you who know me (matt) know that I love a lot of things; biking, skiing, wife, etc. One of those things I love is the Utah Jazz. I was so excited for the basketball season to begin and when I pulled up their schedule for the year to see who they were playing and what channel it was going to be on, I got a big time punch to the groin. The last few years they have played about half of their games on kjzz and half on a cable channel, which worked out alright. But this year there are like 6 games total on kjzz, that is horrible news for a jazz fan who doesn't have the cheddar to pay for cable to watch them play. I am going to be relegated to the computer room huddled in the corner listening to hot rod hundley announce the game in his drunken stupor on a radio with horrible reception. That is how my winter will be spent. I don't know how those pioneer folk did it...
Monday, November 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I like how bkiking and skiing came before wife...
You can come to s-town, we watch all the games!!!
poor matt...
^^Yes, by the way, I CAN spell. I was just nursing a baby and typing, and feeling sorrow for your Jazz situation...
Post a Comment