CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

a bit more

so, yes, the little pink plus confirmed that this is the beginning of the end.  kidding.  i wasn't actually as "surprised" as juno.  my body, with a mind of it's own, was fairly uncooperative.  thank the good lord for fertility docs and drugs...that's all i can say.  so, i'm about 9 weeks along and am due in june.  that seems like FOREVER away, but i'm hoping it'll pass fast.  time usually does.  

and, in what's possibly even better news, LOST starts back up on january 21.  hallelujah.  i've so terribly missed jack, kate, sawyer, sayid, hurley, john (i hate john), sun, etc.  seriously, i haven't been this involved in a television show since saved by the bell (reruns saturday morning on channel 13).


can't wait.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

im so excited too! I vowed to never watch that show, and then I got hooked and I love it!

Annalee said...

I've never seen Lost... I'm a loser, this I know!