CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

surprise.

8 comments:

Emily said...

So, thanks for the juno reference, home skillett! So excited!!

Unknown said...

Dude, that is awesome! Soon little Matt and Jessi Olsons will be running a muck! Congrats, guys.
-Dennen

shawna said...

ooooohhhhh yeah! I am so so so so happy for you jessi! yeah yeah yeah! congrats! I think your offspring will be the hippest yet! and beautiful to boot!

Merilee said...

Guys,
My kids ALMOST peed when I told then you were having a baby!!! Kylee however is a little nervous about the names that Matt comes up with! Congrats!!! You have a future babysitting family right here!

Annalee said...

I'm off to buy you a slurpee, yo.

*K*R*I*S*T*Y* said...

Congrats Jessi!!!Go to babycenter.com and it will calculate your due date, then let us know!Hope you're feeling well!!*sniffs* you grew up too too fast....

Harward Happenings said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for you guys. I read your other entry on the family website and hope the sickness doesn't get you too bad!!

Missy said...

Yeah!! Have they given you a due date yet? Jess hope you start feeling better soon. We love you guy