CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Ski LCC for Free

I was just online checking snowfall totals for the local resorts and while I was on Alta's website I found this interesting bit of information for those of you looking to get in a few extra days of skiing this winter. If you go up to Alta on Nov. 15 and 16th from 11-4 p.m. and bring with you a coat to donate that is in good shape you receive a free lift ticket for the 08/09 ski season. maximum 2 lift tickets per person, which is a superb deal considering I personally have at least 9 warm coats that will never see the light of day. So head up there with your spouse/friends and snag some free passes while keeping some folks in our community warm this winter. If you don't ski or have no desire to ski you can donate the passes to me and I will find a place for them in my wallet. There is no better way to ski the unparalleled snow/terrain of Little Cottonwood Canyon, so get up there this weekend! And remember, Alta is for skiers (or any kevin bacon look-a-likes with patchwork neon pants.)





 

2 comments:

Harward Happenings said...

Thanks so much for the tip. This will save me some major moola with Brandon this season since Alta is his mountain of choice. Maybe we'll see you up there this weekend with extra coats in hand.

Unknown said...

What!? This is awesome, we're there.