CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

fantasizing...

am i dreaming about him:




or him:


or even him:



no. not even close. 

those 'species' have the dreaded snake that put me in this current condition (not that i'm complaining, right?!). 

no, i'm dreaming about this:


and this:



and these:





or eating ANYTHING at these places:








actually, i just wish any of these foods sounded HALF WAY DECENT. seriously. i would gain 160 pounds if i could just have a regular (or any) appetite back. i want to eat. i want to eat a lot. and all i do eat is nilla wafers, capri suns, pumpkin cookies, baked potatoes, and the occasional pretzel. i'm sick of bland. i want a taco salad fiesta in my mouth. a feast for my little taste buds.

but, i guess a few months of crappy, bland food is worth the end result. 

until next time.

:)


3 comments:

Annalee said...

Pretty soon you'll have your appetite back, and you'll enjoy those things...

Then you'll have heartburn!!! ;)

I hope you start to get some appetite back soon. When you do, I'll treat you to PF Changs or something!!

Merilee said...

At least you can eat nilla wafers...i had 4 monhs of saltines...I can't even look at 1 now with out throwing up a little bit in my mouth!

Just think...it will all be over soon, and you won't even remember how bad it really was...promise!

I am sorry that you feel like pooh!

*K*R*I*S*T*Y* said...

the weird thing is, diet rootbeer and some kind of cracker really helped the nausea, but now Im sick of it. Too bad you don't want all those yummy restaurants!You'd spend as much money as I do.My cravings change everyday.I went through a week of wanting cheese sticks dipped in cold sphagetti sauce.I'm glad that's over.Today it's soup.Yesterday it was wings.We will see what tomorrow brings.Sometimes some good ol punches to my stomach helps the nausea.As hard as it is sometimes, getting up and walking around helps too because I'm not swelling on the nausea, it's gonna be there regardless.Hope it goes away for you soon!