CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

happy holidays



we're slackers and haven't been posting any pictures of our holidays 
parties thus far (probably because we haven't taken any), but we did 
want to wish everyone a very merry christmas, happy hannukah, 
and a happy new year!!! 
love you all.
matt, jessi & the parasite

3 comments:

Emily said...

Jess, that picture is just wrong on so many levels!!

shawna said...

jess,
did you get the invite for girls night? I didn't have an email address for you, but stacy said she did. We are doing dinner and a movie on the 30th in South Jordan. Mimi's Cafe at South Towne at 5:30-6ish then a movie at Jordan Commons 7:35/7:40 I emailed your mom, but didn't have launi's email either. Let me know! I'll check back here, just leave a comment on this post.

o-town said...

shawna--
:( i don't think i can make it. thanks so much for the invite, though!! hope you had a great holiday.