
i'm sorry world, is my ass too fat for you? my expanding belly too...expansive? my near waddle an utter shame? is it wrong that i can't touch my toes? that i need help hoisting myself off the couch? that i pee 73 times a day? perhaps i could do something to prevent my very being from causing so many people to tell me that i'm 'huge' or to roll their eyes in disbelief when they learn i still have three more months of pregnancy bliss. i haven't cried yet during the hormonal rampages that i don't have, but i just might if one more person comments on my buddha belly. that, or i may just tell them exactly where to go and how to get there (things i can't include on this "family" blog).
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Posted by o-town at 1:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
the one in the green is totally sucking in.Oh jessi, how can we have pitty on you or tell you that everyone is right if you don't post any belly pictures?
Ok, seriously...I just saw you last Friday, and you didn't look HUGE at ALL! I think you look cute, and why can't people just mind their own business? Seriously it isn't like you are asking people "Do I look huge?" Maybe you should just start randomly pointing out things on those people...see how they like it :)
Jess. Next time, just poke 'em in the belly and say something about Abs of Steel. I feel your pain. I was six months preggers with Kennedy and EVERYONE asked me if I was due any minute with TWINS. Hello, did I ask you?? Shut the hell up. I feel ya'. And, I'm certain you look adorable. I love pregnant bellies.
Post a Comment