That's right, folks: only 100 days of pregnancy *bliss* left. While I'll miss the movements and feeling her squirm around inside of me, I'm pretty sure that's all I'll miss. I know 100 days is still a long time, but I'm pretty ready for time to launch into super-speed and for her to be here. Not that I'm overly ready to be a mom, but am SO ready for the congestion to end, to not need a hand when getting up from the couch, achey hips and back, etc., etc., etc. She's worth every pain and every unpleasant aspect of this process, but for the love of everything holy...bring June here FAST!!!
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Here here! Can't wait to meet the little bugger!!
oh. . .you will miss more than just the movements and the sickness and all that. . . you'll miss the feeling of being able to protect her, the quiet mornings, the nights of sleep uninterrupted, the way you can talk to her an not have to deal with the 'talk back'. but even missing all that. . .still worth having them on the outside!
I thought I would miss the prego thing a lot more than I do. Although I have to say sometimes lugging the belly was much easier than the ALL the junk now!
btw, are you on facebook? Marci from Nauvoo is planning a reunion. do you care if I give her some contact info?
Post a Comment