CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

the beginning of the end...

and, she rolls. if i new how to get a video off our video camera, onto our computer, and then to the blog, i would. not that any of you care to watch a baby roll over...



and yes, most of my pictures of her are nudey pics.
i'm training her young for a life of hookin'
...

how she spends most of her time--when not fighting matt for boob time (she usually wins)

cramming things in her mouth
(usually fingers)

reaching for things

hanging out & drooling up a storm

...

one of these days matt & i will post something not baby related.

until then...

3 comments:

Annalee said...

Oh no!! You are in trouble now!! I feel like Zoe just started rolling!!

She looks so cute and perfect! I can't wait to see her again!

*K*R*I*S*T*Y* said...

SO cute! I love naked baby butts! In a non-pediphile kind of way.

The Roath Family said...

Jess she is growing up so fast I can't belive how much she has grown. Before you know it she will be crawling.