i guess a "good" wife would've done a post before her husband's birthday...oops. i figure i'm safe, though, because we're having a three day celebration to ring in the big 2-7.
sunday night was a little family par-tay with cake, ice-cream, and a friendly game of wii. monday, his actual birthday, i had to work all day...so we just went out to dinner in park city. love that baja cantina. today we're heading down to orem to go to demai (japanese food). yummy...?!
regardless, i hope your b-day was great. you deserve it. love you.
the big 27
a little birthday facial.
(don't be mad, matt. all husbands secretly let their wives
put a little mud mask on them, right?!)
the loot. biking stuff, of course.
xoxo



5 comments:
Happy B-Day, Matt. Sounds like it was a good time. By the way, you guys are blogging heroes. Since I'm at school all day, I check blogs at least 15/day and I get frustrated when people don't update at least 3x a week. Thanks.
Happy Birthday!!!.....from a complete stranger. Hehe. Sounds like you had a great time.
Happy belated bday uncle matt! You're the BEST! (just don't tell jess I said that..ya know what i mean :)
Happy [late] birthday little bro! It's a little creepy that my "little" brother is 27! Holy shiz.
Happy Birthday.
Best wishes
Post a Comment