CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 4, 2010

To whoever stole my mountain bike-

I hope you like it. I did put a few scratches on it, but nothing major. I hope it is running nice and smooth, sorry I didn't get a chance to tune it up for you before you took it from me. I don't think the suspension is properly tuned to your weight and riding style either, but if you want to swing it by my place I would gladly adjust it for you and you can be on your way. Sorry that the rear tire is a little bit worn down. But since you saved all this money by stealing a bike instead of buying one you should be able to afford a new set of tires. Best of luck.



-Matt




R.I.P. Good buddy

3 comments:

Merilee said...

I am so sad for you. I hope the person that stole it bites it when they ride. Did they steal it from your house? People just cease to amaze me. If it makes you feel any better, you can have mine. It is from 1995. It was a real beaute when I first got it. It hasn't been used in about 13 years. Just like new :)
Seriously though, that sucks. I am sorry!

Unknown said...

Matt, I'm sorry to hear of your loss! I'm going to jump-kick anyone I see riding a blue Cannondale (I assume that's the one that got stolen) in case the thief is in Logan. Seriously, I can't believe people sometimes...

Emily said...

Sorry Matt. I hope the seat falls off next time they sit on it....that's all I can do!!