CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 1, 2010

i increased matt's love for me and got a road bike.
and spandex.
oh baby, oh baby.

my dad ran his first (and last) marathon and kicked ass.
i have pictures but don't know how to get them off my camera
(they're on my camera's hard drive and i lost the cord...)

ah, the many uses for a bookshelf.

my mom's 49 b-day.
the big 5-0 next year.
par-tay.


skylar's helmet.

melon head.
adorable.

easter chocolate.
yum-o.

xoxo

4 comments:

Unknown said...

My vote goes to Skylar for the coolest helmet amongst Nursery age children.

J. Leo said...

Jessi,

How goes the battle? Spandex and a road bike... I'm jealous of both. And I find it hilarious that your kid has a melon protecting her melon... when she's your age she will look back and find it super funny to see.

You all sound happy as usual and appear to be doing well.

All of our Hancock love to you and yours!

mama B said...

I cannot believe that my own daughter, my own flesh and blood, the beautiful child I apent hours delivering would put such an unnatractive photo of me on my birthday. I look like John Candy and although I like John Candy, I do not want to look like him.
Jessi...you are grounded big time and the 1000.00gift card I bought you to Nordstroms now goes to the homeless woman on the corner by the bus station.
Sorry.
Ma P.

Tony said...

The watermelon helmet is so awesome. I couldn't help noticing how much your Mum looks like John Candy. Just sayin'...