i keep receiving hate mail like this:
You are pathetic...after the world has been waiting for something new on your blog, you still remain stagnant and your refusal to comply with the updates as requested can only bring heartache and misery. I hope you're saddened and embarrassed by your unwillingness to take a few moments of your time to update. I know I am. I am having to go out and about with a bag over my head so people in the blogging world won't know who I am. I fear for the safety of myself and my children. One never knows who is lerking in the blogosphere.
I await a reply that will please and satisfy.
Old and disheartened Ma P.
from my mom.
so, here's a post.
nothing is new in the lives of matt, skylar, and i. skylar is on the move like a maniac, crawling at lightening speed, cruising around the furniture, and even taking her first steps. she can say a few words, has no new teeth, eats until she's gorged, and wakes up early...too early. she is a very happy kiddo and is getting better at entertaining herself with toys--allowing me to get a few things done without her in my arms, though that is where i love her to be.
matt is the same. handsome, hilarious, and working hard. he's been applying for new jobs but nothing yet. hopefully a change is on the horizon so i can stop hooking on the corner. kidding.
i'm still working in park city. i have girl's camp coming up. yay. i always dreamed of camping with a baby/toddler in a camp that, as of last week, was snowed in. hooray.
here are a few pictures to brighten this otherwise boring post.




3 comments:
Well that was interesting...since I know it all anyway...I see you at least 3 times a week geez. I was only harrassing you because you were lagging behind. You seem to be a very sarcastic person...I wonder where that trait came from??? No clue.
But thank you anyway.
Ma P.
I am in love with that last picture. She looks so big!! I can't believe it!
ok. . . so glad your mom doesn't follow my blog. She might have my head on a platter for my lack of posts if she were. you both make me lmao!
Post a Comment