sunday. belly ache.
monday. bad belly ache.
tuesday. suspected stomach bug. forgot about belly ache. (this is when my appendix perforated, ahhhhhhh).
wednesday. BAD belly/pelvic ache.
thursday. pregnancy test. negative. ultra sound. suspect. emergency room. blood work. c-scan. appendicitis. perforated. surgery.
friday. hospital.
saturday. discharged from hospital.
yep. we bid my perforated appendix adieu thursday night at the park city medical center. the little bastard decided to jump ship early. loser. everything's good, though. so far, no infection and the pain goes down every day. luckily they were able to do it with the laser (laperoscopy sp?), so that helps make for a more speedy recovery.
other than that, i just can't lift anything over 8 pounds for the next two weeks. no problem. not like i have a kids or anything. jeesh. things are going to get creative around here.
adios.
jessi



3 comments:
JESS!! I can't believe it. I am glad you're okay and who needs to actually pick up their kid? She's over one, she'll be just fine... ;)
What the?! How crappy. Get better soon!
Jessi! I can't believe i am hearing about this on your blog. I guess I will forgive you. I am sorry you were in pain. I am glad you feeling better. Call me when you feel good enough to talk.
Post a Comment