and the pictures continue.
of the first floor.
laundry room & pantry.
patio & storage shed.
powder room.
kitchen
kitchen. with a special shot of the "take out window," as my brothers call it.
storage closet/crawl space access/skylar's toy room.
family/dining room.
so it's done. we're in. most of our stuff is unpacked, organized, hung up, etc. we still need to purchase a few more things, but other than that it feels like home...which is good.
and just to clarify:
i'm NOT pregnant. after the post of the upstairs, and my label of our spare bedroom as "future baby room," i've had several people call and ask if i was pregnant. no. no. NO. at some point in time, though, i will have a second child. when i do, it will live in the spare/computer room.
xoxo



2 comments:
I love it!! Yay for you cute house. Plus Skylar in the background makes it even cutes. Seriously, I am so excited for you guys :)
Thanks for more pictures. It is a really nice house. I am so happy for you guys. Skylar looks so tiny in that front room.
Post a Comment