so, my cute sister-in-laws and mother-in-law threw me a baby shower last saturday. as is their nature, they did a stellar job: great company, delicious food, and adorable decor. and, of course, the loot wasn't too bad either! i was definitely spoiled.
thanks, ladies, for organizing and putting this together--i'm so appreciative of all you did/do for me and baby girl olsen. you're the best.
oh, and i brought my camera with good intentions of documenting everything, but alas, as is MY nature, i forgot. so, i stole these pics from my sister-in-laws blog:
apparently no one feels it necessary to tell me i'm developing a moon pie face and a double chin...
the cute and oh so creative diaper cake that merilee made.
thanks again ladies!!



2 comments:
Cute!Aren't showers the best!I love free stuff and yummy food.I can't believe we are almost there...these last weeks better go by as fast as the past 30.Hope you're feeling great and still comfortable!
You look great, Jess - and take it from the STILL chubby even though my baby is 3 months old lady. :) What names are you thinking? I am excited for you guys!
Post a Comment