CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 1, 2009

8


only 8 weeks left.  judging by the way things are going, they'll be the longest 8 weeks of my life. my first hospital visitor better come stocked with a drink mixing station...

3 comments:

Merilee said...

Seriously...they will be the longest weeks of your life! Just make sure that you stay comfortable...that is all you can do. Then you will have the little peanut and before you know it she will be 2 months old, and you will think it was the fastest 8 weeks ever...funny how that is! I can't wait to see her!

Emily said...

It'll be here before you know it! I'm so excited for you guys! She's gonna be a beauty! You'll forget all about this (trust me. It's the only way we have more than one!!)

Annalee said...

After the baby? If you are smart, you'll ask the nurses to mix you up a little somethin' somethin' and just have them add it to your iv. I'm just sayin'...