CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Best Show Ever

So, there has been a lot of talk on our blog about the NBA as of late, a few feathers have been ruffled and it is all in good fun. Now to a much more serious topic: T.V. I am slightly ashamed to admit it, but I love America's Funniest Home Videos (AFV to us hard-core fans). I honestly can't wait until 6:30 on Sunday nights when I can kick back, relax, and watch people get nailed in the groin in the most creative ways. There is one particular segment of the show that I find the most humorous, and that is the famous music montage portion. For those few minutes of the week I cannot breathe, I begin to tear up, and Jessi has to change the channel before I soil myself. For those of you not in tune with AFV, here is just a sample of the Greatest Show on Earth:

2 comments:

Trevor and Shelby said...

see we can agree on something, I love AFV! I think we might get it from our dads cuz mine practically cries sometimes. Anyways, here's my all-time favorite:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=it6XMNPMrs8#

Oh Gradma.

Annalee said...

We are hard core AFV fans too. Mason and Camden giggle like school girls. Good times!