CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

my own NBA post

hate [heyt]
-verb
to dislike intensely or passionately; feel extreme aversion for or extreme hostility toward; detest

synonyms:
loathe, execrate, despite, abhor, detest

This is how I feel about the Lakers. I hate them. I hate Kobe. I hate the coach. I hate Odom. I hate everything about their stupid team. I wish eternal diarrhea and pecker malfunction on all of them. And this is not because they're kicking the trash out of the Jazz. It's because they're a horribly arrogant and over-rated team. My vote is Clippers over Lakers any day of the week.

Now that I have expressed my disdain for the team of Satan, I would like to make a proposal. I would like the following NBA players to all play for the Lakers so that instead of having to hate several teams, I could harness my extreme and utter loathing to one team. So, in no particular order:





And of course they would have to retain kobe, fisher, and walton. I'd be willing to let some of the current Lakers off the team, like Odom, for example, but not many. This new Lakers line up could also double as the official NBA Fugly team, too...far superseding Matt's line up in a previous post (except Fisher-I don't like him, but he's not ugly).


Thank you.
Have a wonderful day.

3 comments:

Trevor and Shelby said...

you had to know this was coming...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnOE0ZW0mE8&feature=related

I am now officially embarassed to be your cousin.

1. This is exactly why people like you are called HATE-rs.
2. If I were you, I'd get tired of seeing Phil's smiling face everytime he knocks Jerry out of the playoffs too.
3. On your list of 3 players you hate you have an asian, a german, and an african american. Did you have something else you wanted to say or were you late for your discriminaters anonymous meeting?
4. I'd hate someone too if they left my team to get treatment for his daughter's cancer of the eye. Really? Leave DFish alone.
5. Speaking of eye problems, for uglier players please see
Kirilenko, Andrei
Boozer, Eyebrows
Ostertag, Greg
6. One last math pop quiz for you. If Karl Malone is 46, and his son Demetrius Bell is 25, and Demetrius' mom is 39, how old were Demetrius parents when he was conceived? Seriously...

o-town said...

Interesting...here are a few other math problems I just stumbled upon:
1. Kobe Bryant + Denver=
a. Rape
b. Infidelity
c. all of the above

2. Kobe + Shaq = 3 championships,
Kobe - Shaq = 0 championships,
Shaq - Kobe = 1 championship.

coincidence? think again. I realize that the Jazz have zero championships, but we had Pistol Pete, so it pretty much evens out. The point is, Kobe is to Shaq what Pippen was to Jordan, second fiddle. Can't do it alone, never has, never will.

Also, if you were just commenting about another mans eyebrows, I think you need to take a good strong look in the mirror young man. What team are you playing for exactly?

Trevor and Shelby said...

"And Jesus said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her"

If Jesus can forgive the adulterer, I hope that we both can find it in our hearts to do the same. ;)

Considering we lost game 3 I don't have much more to say than that I hope we prove you wrong and finally win another one this year. Other than that, luv ya cuz!!!