CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

reverse the prayers!


i know i told you all to pray for my lady parts, labor, and anything that would get this she-devil here...but STOP!!! my doctor's out of town until saturday night and i don't want just anyone getting a good, long peek at my business (ie: i want HIM to deliver the baby). not to mention the fact that he bumped up my induction date to THIS sunday at 9pm!!!
wahoo.

5 comments:

Emily said...

Shut the front door!!!! sunday?? I can't wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Merilee said...

I know he did that for me! I hope it all goes well...and quick, because I have to leave on Monday morning at 7. Hurry baby "S"!!!!! Well at least hurry up an get here on Sunday! :)

Harward Happenings said...

I'm so excited for you. Can't wait for Sunday!!!

Missy said...

I am soo excited. When I didn't hear from you yesterday I kept thinking you might be in labor, when matt called I was freaking out. Baby by Sunday, I can't believe it. We are all soo excited! We love you and good luck. They don't call it labor for nothin!!!

Annalee said...

Love ya!!

Bring on Sunday!!