so, everything but one final trip to the 'store of death' (AKA: Walmart) is all that stands between my preparedness for this little bambina. though nothing, i'm sure, will prepare us for what comes after...
her digs
(shared with the computer room)
thank you mer/clay for the crib & pb.baby for the adorable bedding
(don't check the price...too embarrassing!!!)
for those who don't believe her name will really start with an 's.'
it's on the wall, folks.
again, thanks mer/clay for the dresser!
our lovely office chair turned rocking chair?! luckily,
with a little spruce from mama deb.
and that's all. except for the massive amounts of diapers shoved in ever crevice of our tiny apartment! at least i feel like there are massive amounts--probably more like a weeks supply.
...
june used to seem so far away, but now that it's actually here and the month of baby girl olsen's arrival, it's actually starting to sink in (something about the morning sickness, santa clause belly, and canckles just wasn't enough "proof"). it is, of course, a super exciting and scary time, but the only real thing keeping me sane is the fact that i know i'm starting the journey with a dude who's strong, loving, and ready to do whatever i tell him (come on, i couldn't let things get too sappy).
let the countdown begin!
xoxo



6 comments:
Yippee!!! So excited. Her bed is so cute. Don't worry. Kennedy's nursery was the EXACT same (shared with the computer!!) You do what you gotta' do! She's a lucky girl (is it sawyer??) JUST TELL ME!!!!!
I love it! So cute! I am so excited for you guys and cant wait to see little....Sara? Sam? Sue? Anyway, good luck these next few weeks and let us know if we can do ANYTHING to help!
I love it!! It's so cute!! Mason was also a bedroom/computer room/crap room baby, and he lived to tell about it!!
I can't wait to meet little Slick, Squishy, Slimeball, Sludgeface, Samson, Soren, Sassy, Story, Sedric.
I am so glad that the dresser, and crib look ok! Her room is so cute! I can't wait for her to get here, so hurry up would ya? BTW, you will NEVER have enough diapers...EVER!!! he he!
yeah for baby S!! I love her so much already. Enjoy your nights and freedom. Because lifes a changin!! You two are going to be the greatest parents. Elise painted two pictures for Matt yesterday.... Matt, matt matt..elise loves matt!
All great girl names start with S, I am pretty sure of it, um yeah, I just thought about it,all with the letter S.
At one point our bedroom, office, storage room and nursury where all in the same room. good thing babies are small.
Post a Comment