CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

baby girl, part 2

I can say, now, that there is nothing more instantaneously rewarding, terrifying, and amazing than having a child. The responsibility is great, but the reward greater. I'm only 26 and had a complication free pregnancy and decent delivery. I don't have much experience yet, but understand by the minute the extreme and intense pull to do everything in my capacity to make this little girl as happy and comfortable as possible. I want everything for her.


My parents have been wanting the same thing. For more than three years they have been trying to adopt and add the final piece to our family. It has been the most emotionally exhausting process for them, filled with much disappointment, heartbreak, and now, finally, success.


7 comments:

Emily said...

Shut the hell up;. When How Yippee~~~~~~~

Annalee said...

SHUT UP!!! Seriously?! I have chills!

I am so elated for them. There aren't 2 better people on the planet!! What a lucky little girl to be joining a family like yours!!

Congratulations to your parents and your family! She's amazingly gorgeous!!

Is she with them already?!

Missy said...

She's adorable! Can't wait to meet her.

ms said...

How neat!

Trevor and Shelby said...

How awesome. Congrats to you both. Looks like I'm going to have to buy two laker girl outfits...

jer and syd said...

Yeah! Congratulations...She is beautiful and I love her name. You are already such a great mama. Congrats to your parents as well. What an exciting time for your family. I am so happy for you.

Renee said...

I am so excited for your parents. I know how long this has been for them. I am so excited to meet her. And your little girl is SOOO adorable. I can't wait to meet her. So sorry you had to have a
c-section. Not fun. Let me know if you need anything.