CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

thanks aunt missy!

skylar's first package arrived:
a boat load of adorable hair clips for her bitchin' aunt missy.
and i must say, she looks pretty stinkin' cute in them!
thanks missy!

...and some more pictures of skylar at missy's request.

we love and miss you guys!

xoxo




it totally looks likes she has a wicked unibrow in this picture!


a little scared after bath time...

5 comments:

Emily said...

She's so adorable!!

Merilee said...

Jessi,
She is getting so big, and so cute!!! I need to see her again....SOON!!!!

Annalee said...

I agree with Mer---I need to see her again soon!

Missy said...

ohh... so so stinkin adorable!! Thanks for posting the pictures. Of course I am ready for more already. We really liked doing video chat last night. Elise prayed for Aunt Jessi and her baby girl last night. It was precious.

Unknown said...

Geez, she is so cute!!! Yes, I need to see her too :) So cute!