coming home outfits: $100.00
c-section: $7,500.00
crane to hoist me into the car after c-section: $500.00
becoming a family of 3: priceless
the labor long, the pushing...eventful, but not enough to get this kid out. so, c-section it was. not the funnest thing i've ever done, but well worth it in the end.
xoxo
skylar june olsen
june 29, 2009
7 lb 14 oz
20 in



6 comments:
Holy Shizzle!!! She is so beautiful! I can't wait to come and see her!!! I can't wait to give you all of the cute baby gifts! Smooch her for us!
She's adorable! She reminds us of elise as a new born, dark and beautiful. We love you guys, good job jess. We can't wait to see her!
Oh Jess, she's beautiful!!! I can't wait to meet her!!! So glad you're thinking it's worth it ;) Congrats!!!
She's gorgeous!! I want to see her again already!!
I hope you guys are doing well with your new addition!! It's worth all the mastercard bills, crane rentals and c-sections in the world!
Love you beautiful Skylar!!
Beautiful!Just beautiful!These pictures are priceless, both girls look beautiful.Sorry about the c-section I heard those are not so fun, but an adorable healthy baby is worth it!Love the hair!Glad all is well, congrats mommy!!
What a beautiful girl - she is perfect!
Post a Comment