CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Guess who is 2 months old?

For those of you who are getting sick of seeing pictures of Skylar on our blog, tough. The only thing happening as of late is our little girl is growing and getting older, so until something else happens, here are a few more pictures of our 2 month old girl!






After bath time, her favorite time of the day! Excuse the blurriness, apparently our video camera does not snap the best photographs.
Grandma June holding Skylar June.
going for a swim, clearly loving every minute of it!
The three amigos
Sumo. This guy is no Yokozuna, but maybe someday. I actually think he was like 12 years old or something when this picture was taken...

3 comments:

Missy said...

2 months already? wow she is growing fast, keep posting pictures of her! She is so adorable. The picture of matt and the sumo dude is random jess! not so cute.

Emily said...

I can not believe she is 2 months already! She's adorable. I love the picture of all 3 of you. When I do that, I have 7 chins!! Good job!1

Renee said...

She is so darling. Keep posting pics of her.