CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 17, 2009

love her to bits

in no particular order...

bikini babe
swimming (more of a toe dunk)

at the park after skylar's blessing
(matt's parents)

four generations

a very proud yaya and papi

before her blessing
(she was blessing in the dress that my dad
was blessed in, knitted by my great aunt)

her talent ceases to amaze us
(don't mind the pornography)

a very cute onesie...

complete with a tail

baby cleavage. love it.

genet and skylar

skylar & yaya

3 comments:

Annalee said...

Seriously, she makes my uterus twitch and tingle!

I LOVE those little thighs!! She couldn't be any cuter if she tried, seriously!

Emily said...

She's basically adorable!! I love to see new pics. Keep it up. She looked so cute in her bikini!!!!

Missy said...

what an amazing blessing dress!! Looks like she is growing like a weed. I am guessing you don't have skim milk like me. Miss you guys