CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 9, 2009

yes, we braved lagoon with the baby. surprisingly, she did absolutely amazing...waking up only to feast on some boob.

and, arguably the CUTEST photo of the day goes to mason and halle...




and a couple extra skylar's pics for aunt missy:

fish face

getting ready to ride a bike...

2 comments:

Missy said...

Thank you, Thank you for the pictures. I can't get enough, I just want to squeeze those cheeks. I want to meet her soo bad. I miss you Jess!

Annalee said...

Man, I wish we could have come! I want to see Skylar again so badly. She's growing up too fast!! SLC doesn't seem like too far away...so why can I never get there??

And I love that picture of Mason & Halle!! Is Hal picking a wedgie?

It doesn't look like Skylar is going to ride bikes...at least not yet!