CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Addiction

So as both of you who read this blog know, I (meaning matt) have been battling with a serious addiction the past few years. It has been really stressful on our marriage and once we had a kid I decided enough was enough and I would call it quits. Well, that didn't work, and with baby #2 due in June and me quitting REI at the end of April, I figured I better go out with a bang. I am referring to my addiction to bikes, not black-tar heroin. So I sold all of the bikes in my possession, scraped together all of my pennies and bought a new fleet of bikes. I know nobody really cares, especially Jessi, but I thought I would share it with the world so everyone knows how big of a dork I am. I got a pair or road bikes and have been scheming on what to do for my dream mountain bike. Well, after many restless nights, much prayer, and me asking jessi "hey, would this look good with red cables or white?" so many times I thought she was going to punch me in the forehead, I have it finished. Without making this post any longer than it has to be, here are a few pictures. Also, I will spare you the list of parts that I decided to use. 



3 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks very nice and ess-pensive. Dennen wishes he could have such an addiction, but I smother it before it can grow. Thanks for getting him such a good deal on a mountain bike!!

Greg Olsen said...

Dang, you got shocks, pegs... Lucky.

Unknown said...

It is truely a thing of beauty. Sort of like birthing your own baby only the delivery and recovery are painless. Lucky. What's it's name???
Ma P.