There are multiple reasons why the iphone is the second greatest invention on this planet (the first being the 29" mountain bike), but one reason why I am a huge fan is because I always have a camera/video camera with me. Especially now that we have a kid it is great because you never know when they are going to do something that will blow your mind that you want to take a picture of. I am also convinced that my iphone takes better pictures than our digital camera. So, for your viewing pleasure here are just some random pictures from my iphone for proof:
Jessi and Skylar
Radest dude/car ever. 6 wheel drive baby!
I saw this beautiful mountain bike and had to take a picture, not sure who built it, but I bet he is handsome as hell.
SKYLAR!!!
Skylar loves to draw moustaches on her face, who knew.



2 comments:
i love that pic of jess and skylar!!
I know, it is my favorite. If you click on it and look skylar has a moustache that we drew on with pen.
Post a Comment