So, if you avid readers of this here blog will remember, I had one of my mountain bikes stolen about a month and a half ago. That was not sweet. Luckily we have insurance and I was able to collect from them and build me a new bike. I bought the frame and am piecing it together a little every night. I love doing this stuff but Jessi is at the end of her rope, I am positive that if she hears, "What do you think of these handlebars?" or "Does the angle of the brake levers look right to you?" she just might punch me in the neck. Thanks Jessi for your patience and indulging me in bike talk when you could care less, you are truly a saint. Here she is in all her glory! I will put another picture up when I am finally finished, because I am sure you are all sitting on the edge of your seats in anticipation...
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
happy day
Handcrafted beauty
Posted by o-town at 7:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Matt, it must truly be a happy day for you. And I do feel bad for Jessie b/c I'm sure you're riding on the crest of a wave of cycling euphoria at the moment. By the way, next time we go biking you and Chris have to wait for me and my lowly single-speed, hard tail, 26er of lowliness b/c this is what the internet is telling me about your new steed: "All other bikes are like child's toys in comparison. This bike is the basically the holy grail."
Fear not dennen. There is hope! We both know that there is not a more efficient way to travel than on a single speed. While I am slowly spinning my way up the mountain you will be sprinting to the top to claim your prize.
Yeah, but do you have bar ends and toe clips? Didnt think so...
Post a Comment