CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 5, 2010

Sad day




Since I was a pup I have always loved football. Just something about it makes me smile. I enjoy the college game, but I really love the NFL, in particular the Philadelphia Eagles. I always have. As I was driving home from work yesterday (that's right, I was only 1 of 3 people in the world working on Easter Sunday) I heard the news that the eagles traded Donovan McNabb to washington. I promptly pulled over at the closest Tesoro station and continued to weep like I lost a son. After I woke up and it really settled in. I have come to a conclusion, I am officially turning my fan card in. I will no longer associate myself with Philadelphia in anyway. It hurts me to say that, but it is how I feel. From this day forward I will be pulling for the Buffalo Bills. Lets go Bills!




2 comments:

Annalee said...

Chris and I were sad for you!!

...Why the Bills?

Matt said...

Why not the bills? At this point in my sporting life I am so confused, I don't really know what to think. I will waving my eagles flag when one of two things happens:
1) I wake up an realize that Donovan McNabb was actually not traded, and that it was all just a nightmare.

or

2) Randall Cunningham comes out of retirement to lead the Eagles once again.

until then, I live in Bills country.