CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Master of the skiing universe!

So, I am at work today. Nothing special. Suddenly my day turned VERY special. This guy rolls up (he is actually the relative of a co-worker) in his skiing suit, helmet, goggles, ski boots and fanny pack. He had just returned from some "speed skiing" at Snowbird. This guy was for real too, he was not just a jack-ass goofing around. He drove up and back with his ski boots on! I am not sure if any of you have tried to do that before but it is insane. I tried it once in the Solitude parking lot and almost careened into the river. He just stopped by to drop off his 205cm "speed skiing skis" and say hi. I just thought I would share this with you. My friend happened to have his iphone at work and emailed it to me. enjoy.

3 comments:

Greg Olsen said...

...I am Speechless, the moustache, the ski-a-tard (with fanny pack) the dumbass grin, none of that can hold a candle to the fact that he drove down the canyon in ski boots and helmet...

Matt said...

Those have got to be the weirdest damn things I have ever heard of. Who the hell are you and why are you writing nonsensical stuff on my blog?

Unknown said...

One word. Hilarious. I can only hope that some day I meet this gent on the slopes.