CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Why skiing at Alta is the best!

For those of you living in a cave, Alta is the greatest skiing on the planet. It has the best snow, great terrain and plenty of out-of-towners to admire as you cruise by. Here is one such sea-level dwelling creature preparing to tackle one of the most feared and daunting obstacles that Little Cottonwood has to offer...the rope tow! Enjoy:




2 comments:

Emily said...

At what point did he stop and think....I'm not sure I did this the right way??? funny stuff!

Merilee said...

Ok, so I haven't been skiing in a REALLY long time, and have never used a tow rope...
but somewhere along the way, even I would realize that you don't crotch the freaking thing!
That is hillarious!!! I just wonder how the guy filming it didn't laugh histarically out loud?!?!