CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 5, 2008

a little bit of random-ness


a funny picture i took the other night.



you think that was good...you should see the one on his hinney...


big feet. you know what that means. big shoes.

this is was a 5.5 and a 13 look like when put side by side. i suppose the only advantage of having size 13 shoes (aside from the obvious) and being just over five feet would be superb balance. other than that, just a big pile of ugly.

hmmm. this post is a bit on the raunchy side. suppose i should've posted that as a preface as opposed to my final thought.

oh well.

3 comments:

Emily said...

You're so funny!

*K*R*I*S*T*Y* said...

I actually lol'd.And I'm not a lol'er.

J. Leo said...

I actually PMP'd and I'm not a PMP'er (pi**ed my pants).

Sydnee and I have great time reading your blog. You guys look like you're having such a rad time.

I love that you are happy.

I don't usually check our family blog but I'll have to more often.

God Speed

Jeremy