CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

randomness

Our room is bare. Nothing in it but a dresser and some nails on the walls. It's freshly vacuumed, base board dusted, and ready for Friday. That's right, my friends, the bed we ordered way back on July 7 is FINALLY done and will be delivered Friday morning. I can hardly wait. My bank account can, but I can't. In order to accomodate the movers and free up all possible room, our king mattress is in our family room and everything else is in here:



Not as bad as Mer and Clay's 'hell' once was, but pretty crammed nonetheless. Not to mention the family room (and yes, I did move our mattress all by my lonesome...and somebody better call a doctor because my freaking pythons are huge ). Sheesh.

In other news, I'm a freaking winner. That's right, I put my name in a raffle type thing on this scrapbooking blog I check out sometimes, and I won like 50 bucks worth of stuff...exhibit A:

paper, holiday stamps, chipboard stuff, stickers, ribbon, etc., etc., etc.

The last jaw dropping tidbit I have for all you cyber stalkers is Matt's leg hair jungle. Yes, one boring Sunday afternoon I twisted a bunch of Matt's leg hairs into little spikes. He's a good sport.

oooohhhhhhhh

aaaahhhhhhhh

i know, i know: i'm talented.

what can i say?!

2 comments:

Merilee said...

yippee, I can't wait to see it! I bet you are going to love actually sleeping above ground level...especially now that it is turning cold! Are you taking the day off for the momentous occasion?

Emily said...

I'm pretty sure you guys need to get out more...JK I'm so excited for you to get your new bed!!! Can't wait to see it.